Not interested in playing small roles in big films: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Design in India' as essential as 'Make in India': PM Narendra Modi
- No deal over GST Bill and removal of Raje, Swaraj: Congress
- Lalit Modi offered directorship to Swaraj's husband, withdrew it later: Indofil
- Greece offers conditional okay to bailout, Germany sceptical
- UK Food Standards Agency finds made-in-India Maggi safe to eat
It was Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' that changed the game for the actor again in the industry.
"After 'GoW' the good part is people have started looking at me for lead roles. The industry has changed. Daily, I get five films offered, till now I have received close to 175 film offers. Its not that I will do all films, the one I like it most.. I do that," Nawazuddin said.
"I have become choosier as I want to be part of good cinema. I want people to remember me for my performance. So it depends on story, how is the film, director and producer all these things are also important," he said.
His upcoming movies include 'Aatma', 'Dekh Indian Circus', 'Patang', 'Lunch Box', 'Black Currency', 'Mountain Man', 'Miss Lovely' and 'Haram Khor'