Not interested in playing small roles in big films: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
It was Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' that changed the game for the actor again in the industry.
"After 'GoW' the good part is people have started looking at me for lead roles. The industry has changed. Daily, I get five films offered, till now I have received close to 175 film offers. Its not that I will do all films, the one I like it most.. I do that," Nawazuddin said.
"I have become choosier as I want to be part of good cinema. I want people to remember me for my performance. So it depends on story, how is the film, director and producer all these things are also important," he said.
His upcoming movies include 'Aatma', 'Dekh Indian Circus', 'Patang', 'Lunch Box', 'Black Currency', 'Mountain Man', 'Miss Lovely' and 'Haram Khor'
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages