Not interested in playing small roles in big films: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Delhi govt suspends two DANICS-cadre officers, Home Ministry declares move null and void
- AAP vs Centre: DDCA president moved Rs 1.55 cr to firms not found at listed addresses
- Chhattisgarh Tapes: Jogi Junior faces expulsion, his father told to explain after Cong-BJP tapes on bypoll ‘deal’
- Shamli simmering: Congress man also in hate speech complaint
- Punjab: 9 killed, 15 injured after bus hits motorised cart
It was Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs of Wasseypur' that changed the game for the actor again in the industry.
"After 'GoW' the good part is people have started looking at me for lead roles. The industry has changed. Daily, I get five films offered, till now I have received close to 175 film offers. Its not that I will do all films, the one I like it most.. I do that," Nawazuddin said.
"I have become choosier as I want to be part of good cinema. I want people to remember me for my performance. So it depends on story, how is the film, director and producer all these things are also important," he said.
His upcoming movies include 'Aatma', 'Dekh Indian Circus', 'Patang', 'Lunch Box', 'Black Currency', 'Mountain Man', 'Miss Lovely' and 'Haram Khor'