Not scared of doing character roles: Akshay Kumar
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Akshay feels 'Special 26' is his best film till date.
"I am happy that the film is doing well. It feels great. It is my best film out of 125 movies that I have done till now," he said.
"The parameter of success for me is how everybody has applauded the film... messages that I have been receiving one after another. Like I met Mithun Chakraborty... he said he liked the film a lot and said I will buy the rights of this film and do it in Bengali. It is a great thing."
Considering his previous two films ¿ 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Khiladi 786' were mass entertainers, 'Special 26' was a different kind of a film.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress