Not scared of doing character roles: Akshay Kumar
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Akshay feels 'Special 26' is his best film till date.
"I am happy that the film is doing well. It feels great. It is my best film out of 125 movies that I have done till now," he said.
"The parameter of success for me is how everybody has applauded the film... messages that I have been receiving one after another. Like I met Mithun Chakraborty... he said he liked the film a lot and said I will buy the rights of this film and do it in Bengali. It is a great thing."
Considering his previous two films ¿ 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Khiladi 786' were mass entertainers, 'Special 26' was a different kind of a film.