Not scared of doing character roles: Akshay Kumar
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Akshay feels 'Special 26' is his best film till date.
"I am happy that the film is doing well. It feels great. It is my best film out of 125 movies that I have done till now," he said.
"The parameter of success for me is how everybody has applauded the film... messages that I have been receiving one after another. Like I met Mithun Chakraborty... he said he liked the film a lot and said I will buy the rights of this film and do it in Bengali. It is a great thing."
Considering his previous two films ¿ 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Khiladi 786' were mass entertainers, 'Special 26' was a different kind of a film.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy