Not scared of doing character roles: Akshay Kumar
- Relief for Priyanka Vadra as HC stays SIC's order on Shimla land
- Turkish Airlines plane cleared for take-off from Delhi airport, no bomb found
- 2 days before it hears Vyapam petitions, SC says shocking, people dying everyday
- Rajasthan Governor wants 'adhinayak' removed from national anthem
- For Sadananda Gowda, Vyapam scam is a 'silly issue'
Akshay feels 'Special 26' is his best film till date.
"I am happy that the film is doing well. It feels great. It is my best film out of 125 movies that I have done till now," he said.
"The parameter of success for me is how everybody has applauded the film... messages that I have been receiving one after another. Like I met Mithun Chakraborty... he said he liked the film a lot and said I will buy the rights of this film and do it in Bengali. It is a great thing."
Considering his previous two films ¿ 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Khiladi 786' were mass entertainers, 'Special 26' was a different kind of a film.
"I look for doing good films with good filmmakers. I am happy that people will remember me for my performance in this film. I loved the subject of the film. It was not that I was thinking I am experimenting something with 'Special 26' and did it deliberately. I just loved the story," he added.