Not starring in Fifty Shades Of Grey, says Harry Potter actress Emma Watson
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Harry Potter actress Emma Watson says she has no interest in taking the lead role in the upcoming big screen adaptation of raunchy bestseller 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'.
According to reports, German movie studio Constantin Film suggested that Watson has been cast as college student Anastasia Steele.
But the 22-year-old took to her Twitter page to respond to the speculation, writing, "Who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey as a movie? Like really. For real. In real life."
The star later added, "Good. Well that's sorted then."
Mila Kunis, Lily Collins and Nina Dobrev are among the others who have been tipped to play author EL James' literary heroine in the much-anticipated film, while Ian Somerhalder is a fan favourite to play wealthy entrepreneur Christian Grey.