Not starring in Fifty Shades Of Grey, says Harry Potter actress Emma Watson
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Harry Potter actress Emma Watson says she has no interest in taking the lead role in the upcoming big screen adaptation of raunchy bestseller 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'.
According to reports, German movie studio Constantin Film suggested that Watson has been cast as college student Anastasia Steele.
But the 22-year-old took to her Twitter page to respond to the speculation, writing, "Who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey as a movie? Like really. For real. In real life."
The star later added, "Good. Well that's sorted then."
Mila Kunis, Lily Collins and Nina Dobrev are among the others who have been tipped to play author EL James' literary heroine in the much-anticipated film, while Ian Somerhalder is a fan favourite to play wealthy entrepreneur Christian Grey.