'Saffron terror' term insult to Hindu religion: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar took exception to use of the term "saffron terror" and said that it was "insult" to Hindu religion which is the most "tolerant" faith.
"Terrorism and should not be linked to any caste, community or religion and some unscrupulous people in the garb of saffron indulge in such activities, they are biggest enemies of Hinduism," he said while talking to media persons here.
There was nothing as "saffron terror" and if anyone was using if for political reason "he was only strengthening Pakistan".