'Saffron terror' term insult to Hindu religion: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar took exception to use of the term "saffron terror" and said that it was "insult" to Hindu religion which is the most "tolerant" faith.
"Terrorism and should not be linked to any caste, community or religion and some unscrupulous people in the garb of saffron indulge in such activities, they are biggest enemies of Hinduism," he said while talking to media persons here.
There was nothing as "saffron terror" and if anyone was using if for political reason "he was only strengthening Pakistan".
He made a strong plea for bringing back the black money staked in foreign banks and said that the people were highly agitated over growing corruption and we must fight to end it.