'Saffron terror' term insult to Hindu religion: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar took exception to use of the term "saffron terror" and said that it was "insult" to Hindu religion which is the most "tolerant" faith.
"Terrorism and should not be linked to any caste, community or religion and some unscrupulous people in the garb of saffron indulge in such activities, they are biggest enemies of Hinduism," he said while talking to media persons here.
There was nothing as "saffron terror" and if anyone was using if for political reason "he was only strengthening Pakistan".
He made a strong plea for bringing back the black money staked in foreign banks and said that the people were highly agitated over growing corruption and we must fight to end it.