'Saffron terror' term insult to Hindu religion: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar took exception to use of the term "saffron terror" and said that it was "insult" to Hindu religion which is the most "tolerant" faith.
"Terrorism and should not be linked to any caste, community or religion and some unscrupulous people in the garb of saffron indulge in such activities, they are biggest enemies of Hinduism," he said while talking to media persons here.
There was nothing as "saffron terror" and if anyone was using if for political reason "he was only strengthening Pakistan".
He made a strong plea for bringing back the black money staked in foreign banks and said that the people were highly agitated over growing corruption and we must fight to end it.