'Saffron terror' term insult to Hindu religion: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar took exception to use of the term "saffron terror" and said that it was "insult" to Hindu religion which is the most "tolerant" faith.
"Terrorism and should not be linked to any caste, community or religion and some unscrupulous people in the garb of saffron indulge in such activities, they are biggest enemies of Hinduism," he said while talking to media persons here.
There was nothing as "saffron terror" and if anyone was using if for political reason "he was only strengthening Pakistan".
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment
- Now that Bihar’s women have voted, what about their economic rights?
- Sedition and political speech
- Indian channels have a lot to learn from the international coverage of 13/11
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia