Notice over film-shoot scars on College of Agriculture
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
Head of PMC Heritage Cell Shyaam Dhavalaey said the issue of protection of the building would be taken up for discussion during official meeting of the Cell after the College of Agriculture submits its reply to the notice.
More than a year-and-a-half after former President Pratibha Patil had inaugurated the new building of the College of Agricultural, the college administration is yet to relocate work from the old heritage building. College authorities said the contractor appointed for construction was yet to give finishing touches to the new building as per the contract, and furniture and other infrastructure was yet to be procured. "All these deficiencies leave the scope for raising doubts whether an empty building was inaugurated," said some students.