Notification issued for PUSU polls after 28 years
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Notification ws today issued for conduct of the Patna University Students Union (PUSU) polls on December 11 after a gap of 28 years.
The PUSU election committee chairman Upendra Kishore Sinha told PTI the interested candidates can purchase nomination forms from the specified counters from today and submit the same till December one.
The scrutiny of nomination papers for the PUSU polls will take place on December one and the list of candidates will be released on the same day, Sinha said.
The last date of withdrawal of nomination has been fixed for December three and the elections for various PUSU posts will take place on December 11 if required, the PUSU election committee chairman said.
The counting of votes will be held on December 11, he said.
The election will be held for the posts of president, vice-president, general secretary, secretary and treasurer, while the 18-member executive committee will be filled through nomination, Sinha said.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed