Notification issued for PUSU polls after 28 years
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Notification ws today issued for conduct of the Patna University Students Union (PUSU) polls on December 11 after a gap of 28 years.
The PUSU election committee chairman Upendra Kishore Sinha told PTI the interested candidates can purchase nomination forms from the specified counters from today and submit the same till December one.
The scrutiny of nomination papers for the PUSU polls will take place on December one and the list of candidates will be released on the same day, Sinha said.
The last date of withdrawal of nomination has been fixed for December three and the elections for various PUSU posts will take place on December 11 if required, the PUSU election committee chairman said.
The counting of votes will be held on December 11, he said.
The election will be held for the posts of president, vice-president, general secretary, secretary and treasurer, while the 18-member executive committee will be filled through nomination, Sinha said.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness