Nov 20 last date for manual VAT returns
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
After holding a meeting with the members of the Punjab Tax Bar Association, Excise and Taxation Commissioner A Venuprasad said that manual VAT returns could now be filed till November 20. Earlier, returns had to be filed by October 31, but many could not file, said Ashok Juneja, president of the association.