Nov 20 last date for manual VAT returns
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
After holding a meeting with the members of the Punjab Tax Bar Association, Excise and Taxation Commissioner A Venuprasad said that manual VAT returns could now be filed till November 20. Earlier, returns had to be filed by October 31, but many could not file, said Ashok Juneja, president of the association.