Nov 20 last date for manual VAT returns
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
After holding a meeting with the members of the Punjab Tax Bar Association, Excise and Taxation Commissioner A Venuprasad said that manual VAT returns could now be filed till November 20. Earlier, returns had to be filed by October 31, but many could not file, said Ashok Juneja, president of the association.