Nov 20 last date for manual VAT returns
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
After holding a meeting with the members of the Punjab Tax Bar Association, Excise and Taxation Commissioner A Venuprasad said that manual VAT returns could now be filed till November 20. Earlier, returns had to be filed by October 31, but many could not file, said Ashok Juneja, president of the association.