Now, 15-car locals will halt at Mumbai Central
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- Prospects dim, Congress finding it hard to get many of its MPs to run for Lok Sabha
Western Railway's 15-car locals will now halt at Mumbai Central station from Saturday. This will be the 11th halt between Churchgate and Virar. The other halts are Dadar, Bandra Andheri, Borivali , Dahisar, Mira Road, Naigaon, Bhayandar, Vasai station and Nallasopara. WR had introduced the first 15-car coach local between Dadar mid-town terminal and Virar on November 21, 2009. Initially, this train had four halts between Dadar midtown and Virar.