Now, alarm app to 'shake' you out of bed
- Varun Gandhi hits back at cousin Priyanka over 'astray' remark, says she crossed 'lakshman rekha of decency'
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says 'toffee' has caught his fancy after 'balloon'
A new 'merciless' alarm clock app that has no snooze button and only turns off when you vigorously shake your cell phone has been developed. Once the alarm goes off, the user has to rattle his cell phone until the "shake meter" fills up - or else it resets.
There is no option to lower the volume, either. The meter could take a while to load, too, depending on the difficulty level set. The higher the level, the more vigorous your shakes will have to be to shut off the alarm.
The Wake N Shake app keeps track of the number of days in a row that you managed to wake up by awarding achievements, including "hat trick" for three straight days and "shake domination" for 10 days, 'Mashable' reported. It also has other features like a quick nap mode. Users can select however many minutes they want to rest, and the alarm will set accordingly. Wake N Shake is not the first gamified alarm clock. Freaky Alarm plays an array of irritating sounds that won't shut off until you solve a set of math problems.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi