Now, Andrew Flintoff plans to open fish and chips shop
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff is so unconvinced with the quality of fish and chips shops in London that he is now planning to open his own.
The cricketer-turned-boxer is in talks with TV producers about a news series, where he runs a chippy in London with wife Rachael, the Daily Mail reports. Flintoff isn't impressed with the quality of fish and chips shops down south, and he wants to open his own up in London selling market-fresh fish, a source said.
The sourced added that Flintoff would be front of house but his wife Rachael, who has a background in catering and events, would run the business.
The move would be the latest in Flintoff's post-cricket career after he won on his professional boxing debut in Manchester last year.
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry