Now, Andrew Flintoff plans to open fish and chips shop
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff is so unconvinced with the quality of fish and chips shops in London that he is now planning to open his own.
The cricketer-turned-boxer is in talks with TV producers about a news series, where he runs a chippy in London with wife Rachael, the Daily Mail reports. Flintoff isn't impressed with the quality of fish and chips shops down south, and he wants to open his own up in London selling market-fresh fish, a source said.
The sourced added that Flintoff would be front of house but his wife Rachael, who has a background in catering and events, would run the business.
The move would be the latest in Flintoff's post-cricket career after he won on his professional boxing debut in Manchester last year.