Now, Andrew Flintoff plans to open fish and chips shop
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff is so unconvinced with the quality of fish and chips shops in London that he is now planning to open his own.
The cricketer-turned-boxer is in talks with TV producers about a news series, where he runs a chippy in London with wife Rachael, the Daily Mail reports. Flintoff isn't impressed with the quality of fish and chips shops down south, and he wants to open his own up in London selling market-fresh fish, a source said.
The sourced added that Flintoff would be front of house but his wife Rachael, who has a background in catering and events, would run the business.
The move would be the latest in Flintoff's post-cricket career after he won on his professional boxing debut in Manchester last year.