Now, Andrew Flintoff plans to open fish and chips shop
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- PM Manmohan heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff is so unconvinced with the quality of fish and chips shops in London that he is now planning to open his own.
The cricketer-turned-boxer is in talks with TV producers about a news series, where he runs a chippy in London with wife Rachael, the Daily Mail reports. Flintoff isn't impressed with the quality of fish and chips shops down south, and he wants to open his own up in London selling market-fresh fish, a source said.
The sourced added that Flintoff would be front of house but his wife Rachael, who has a background in catering and events, would run the business.
The move would be the latest in Flintoff's post-cricket career after he won on his professional boxing debut in Manchester last year.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today