Now, Andrew Flintoff plans to open fish and chips shop
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff is so unconvinced with the quality of fish and chips shops in London that he is now planning to open his own.
The cricketer-turned-boxer is in talks with TV producers about a news series, where he runs a chippy in London with wife Rachael, the Daily Mail reports. Flintoff isn't impressed with the quality of fish and chips shops down south, and he wants to open his own up in London selling market-fresh fish, a source said.
The sourced added that Flintoff would be front of house but his wife Rachael, who has a background in catering and events, would run the business.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness