Now, Bharti Airtel offers BlackBerry loyalty offer
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Soon after Canadian handset maker BlackBerry slashed the price of Q5 smartphone to Rs 19,990 in a desperate bud to boost sales of devices powered by its latest operating system BB10, Bharti Airtel too joined the league to clear the Blackberry phones in their stock . The Q5 was earlier priced at Rs 24,990.
The company is now offering heavy discounts on the BlackBerry smartphones. Bharti Airtel is offering 16% discount on BlackBerry 9720 and is available for Rs 13,490, which was priced earlier at Rs 15,990. The low end BlackBerry Curve 9220 is also on the offer with 33% discount for Rs 7,990 with 18 months warranty. BlackBerry Curve 9220 was previously priced at Rs 11,990.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express