Now, Bharti Airtel offers BlackBerry loyalty offer
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Soon after Canadian handset maker BlackBerry slashed the price of Q5 smartphone to Rs 19,990 in a desperate bud to boost sales of devices powered by its latest operating system BB10, Bharti Airtel too joined the league to clear the Blackberry phones in their stock . The Q5 was earlier priced at Rs 24,990.
The company is now offering heavy discounts on the BlackBerry smartphones. Bharti Airtel is offering 16% discount on BlackBerry 9720 and is available for Rs 13,490, which was priced earlier at Rs 15,990. The low end BlackBerry Curve 9220 is also on the offer with 33% discount for Rs 7,990 with 18 months warranty. BlackBerry Curve 9220 was previously priced at Rs 11,990.