Now, Bharti Airtel offers BlackBerry loyalty offer
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Soon after Canadian handset maker BlackBerry slashed the price of Q5 smartphone to Rs 19,990 in a desperate bud to boost sales of devices powered by its latest operating system BB10, Bharti Airtel too joined the league to clear the Blackberry phones in their stock . The Q5 was earlier priced at Rs 24,990.
The company is now offering heavy discounts on the BlackBerry smartphones. Bharti Airtel is offering 16% discount on BlackBerry 9720 and is available for Rs 13,490, which was priced earlier at Rs 15,990. The low end BlackBerry Curve 9220 is also on the offer with 33% discount for Rs 7,990 with 18 months warranty. BlackBerry Curve 9220 was previously priced at Rs 11,990.