Now, blue light in your car to keep you alert at the wheel
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Continuous exposure to blue light while driving therefore appears to be as efficient as coffee for fighting sleepiness at the wheel, as long as this light does not hinder the driver.
However, eight of the 48 volunteers (17 per cent) found that they were dazzled by the blue light and could not do the test.
The researchers are now verifying these first results by making a test on a larger number of subjects, including women and the elderly.