Now, butt boosting jeans that gives you booty like Kim Kardashian
- LIVE: Railway station set on fire in Jind, BJP leaders in huddle to solve Jat reservation crisis
- Jat quota stir: Fresh violence across Haryana, Army flag marches in Rohtak, Bhiwani
- Facebook blocked me after I posted songs on JNU row, Afzal hanging: ex-TMC MP Kabir Suman
- Arunachal Pradesh gets a new CM, Kalikho Pul sworn in at night
- Unemployment up in rural India, down in urban: Govt survey
Women who have wished to have a derriere like Kim Kardashian can now fulfil their desire with the new Booster Fit jeans.
The online clothing brand Apricot is selling the jeans that is made up of soft denim and fitted with discreet pouches on the inside of the bottom where foam padding can be inserted to give the user instantly enhanced curves, the Daily Mail reported.
"The booster fit jean have been engineered to give you the perfect behind. The light padding lifts and boosts the shape of your bum, while the secret padding creates a similar effect to a 'push-up' bra with removable pads,"
a spokesman for Apricot, said.
"If you can pad out your boobs them why not pad out your bum too? We noticed there was a gap in the market and wanted to create an affordable solution for girls wanting to lift and enhance their behind.
- Atal ji's successors are complicit in tearing to shreds the very soul of India
- Kanhaiya And Sujith: Media challenges investigation in one case, ignores the other
- JNU row: Two tales of sedition
- Despite growing Sunni resentment, Kuwait is still a role model for integrating the Shias
- Things to DU
- Thank god for JNU