Now candies to bust stress!
- 'For 9 months, you have been sitting over names': SC raps Centre on appointment of judges
- Tata Group said to shortlist candidates for next chairman following ouster of Cyrus Mistry
- PM Modi to visit Japan in November, civil nuclear pact high on agenda
- J&K: After nearly 4 hours, Pakistan resumes mortar shelling in R S Pura sector
- Wanted to hit LeT camps in Pakistan after 26/11 strike: Shivshankar Menon
Venus Remedies Limited, a research based global pharmaceutical company headquartered at Chandigarh today announced the launch of its first over the counter product 'EzeZnus', a stress reliever that comes in the form of candies.
While introducing this product, Dr. (Mrs) Manu Chaudhary, Joint Managing Director, Venus Remedies Limited said, "Ezenus is a unique medical nutrition product which is absolutely safe, zero calorie, non–addictive, herbal candy, with clinically proven anti-stress activity. It is world's first anti stress product launched in easy to use candy form even suitable for diabetic patients".
She claimed that "it is highly safe in acute stress management such as exam stress in children and in chronic stress like in alcoholic and smoking population, without change in life style by continuous detoxification and strong antioxidant activity." Giving further details, she said that Ezenus is a patent protected herbal, anti-stress formulation based on German Technology. It is a strong detoxifier candy free from side effects, with strong antioxidant, hepato-protective, and immune boosting activity which reduces stress without altering the physiological functions of the body.
Dr. Manu Chaudhary claimed that Ezenus reduced more than 60% stress within 30 days without change in life style and significantly improves the quality of life in terms of physical, social, emotional and functional well- being. This breakthrough innovative product is suitable for all ages with safety established upto 10 times of advised dose i.e. 2-3 tablets per day.
Commenting on this launch, Pawan Chaudhary, Chairman cum Managing Director, Venus Remedies Limited said, "With launch of 'Ezenus', a stress relieving candy, Venus is entering into the OTC segment for the first time. The company is hopeful that this novel research product will acquire 5% of the 100 million USD direct market of stress segment in India, other than lifestyle disorders, within 3 years of its launch."
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor