Now, charge your dead smartphone just by ‘placing it on top of tablet’
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Now, a unique wireless charging technology has been launched that allows you to charge a smartphone by placing it on top of a tablet.
The new technology has been unveiled a buy a little known US-based firm Fulton Innovation at CES 2013.
According to ABC, the firm has taken the technology found in products like the Powermat or Nokia's new charging pads for its Lumia phones, which are both based on the Qi wireless power standard, and put it in the back of a thin Samsung tablet.
The tablet is still the same size and thickness it always was, but has a power source built in to the back, the report said.