Now, equity SIP to invest in stocks
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
ICICIdirect.com, the online retail broking site from ICICI Securities, announced the launch of Equity SIP (Systematic Investment Plan).
Equity SIP will provide an opportunity for retail customers to invest systematically and in a disciplined manner in specified stocks and ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), the company said in a statement here.
Customers of ICICIdirect.com can purchase a specified stock/ETF at regular intervals over a period of time.
ICICIdirect.com is offering two options for equity SIP investment. Under the amount based equity SIP, a fixed amount (or approximately the same) is invested in the desired stock at each frequency and under the quantity based equity SIP is a SIP type wherein a fixed quantity of desired stock is
purchased at each frequency.
Through equity SIP, customers can choose to invest at a specified frequency - daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly from a plethora of stocks, gold funds, Exchange Traded Funds and systematically start the journey of creating wealth, the release said.
"Though there is an appetite for equity investments in India, timing the market brings an element of speculation and thus many potential investors hesitate from making a fundamental investment," ICICI Securities Head – Equity, Vishal Gulechha said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today