Now, explore Galapagos Islands on Google Street View
- SC declines urgent hearing of plea seeking to restrain Sasikala's swearing-in as Tamil Nadu CM
- Women quota bill is in PM Modi's mind, will pass when we have majority in RS: Venkaiah Naidu
- Row over food: High Court to hear plea of BSF jawan's wife to trace him
- Raising new army in Kashmir, Lashkar turns to rural homes
- In setback for Trump, US judges reject travel ban
People can now explore some of the stunning landscapes of Ecuador's Galapagos islands online on Google Street View.
The launch marks the 178th anniversary of the British scientist Charles Darwin's visit to Galapagos islands, which inspired his theory of natural selection.
The high-definition 360 degrees pictures were clicked as a joint effort by Google, the Galapagos National Park and the Darwin Foundation.
- BSP could focus on Mayawati’s image as an efficient administrator
- Attacks on Nivedita Menon show decline of state universities, perversion of student politics
- They could build first of multiple middle power coalitions for regional resilience in Trump’s world
- There is a link between demonetisation and the attack on Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- A child-centred approach is difficult in India’s rigid education system
- Battle for Jayalalithaa’s legacy is made for TV