Now, Ferrari tractor for high-end farming
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The Ferrari tractor comes with a four-wheel drive with four equal sized wheels, front-loaded engine, and oscillating-type chassis. Apart from the tie up to bring Ferrari tractors, Escorts is also growing its Farmtrac brand, which it calls the executive tractor. This is part of the company's strategy to gain leadership in the high -end segment within the next three years, Escorts joint MD Nikhil Nanda said.