Now, property documents at the click of a mouse
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Real estate agents, however, don't think the facility will hit their business much. "Such initiatives are good, but it will depend on how many people will access the same from the website," said Varun Bhatia, an agent. On the other hand, citizens are happy that they would get a feel of the market even before visiting the registration office. "Downloading the form will help us understand the property rates better rather than just depend on the real estate agent," said a citizen from Camp area.