Now, revenge: Man plants two bombs near house of top Delhi gangrape accused Ram Singh
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Has vigilantism come to India?
A 37-year-old man was arrested here for allegedly planting two 'bombs' made of simple explosive material used for making crackers near the house of one of the accused in the gangrape of a 23-year-old girl.
Rajesh was arrested from Ravi Dass colony in south Delhi's R K Puram last evening when he was trying to flee from the spot after planting the explosives. His two friends managed to flee from the spot.
They were seen loitering in the area by locals in a suspicious manner and had allegedly threatened to blow up the house of one of the accused in the gangrape case Ram Singh.
One of the accused was overpowered by the crowd but two managed to escape and police was informed.
Does Bollywood degrade women? From Bachchan to Emraan Hashmi are the acts demeaning? Tell us.