Now, train your toddlers how to pee on the pot with 'ipotty'
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
A new digital device that will potty train your toddlers while they enjoy their favourite cartoons and videos has been unveiled.
Ipotty -- a kid's potty which is iPad compatible has standard plastic training toilet with an iPad-ready stand.
CTA Digital, whose whizz-mo is on display at the international gadget show in Las Vegas. It will be on sale in March for USD 39.99, the New York Daily News reported.
"We've gotten great feedback from parents who think it'd be great for training," said Camilo Gallardo of CTA Digital.
Battaglino said that the new device may be of help for her 2-year-old grandson, Xavier.
"He actively uses the iPad. He does all the applications, plays Angry Birds. It may help for him to sit there to become potty trained."
Whereas, she said back in her days she gave books to her children.
"This is just the next generation's version of a book," she said.
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP
- Preventive detention is being routinised as an instrument of state repression
- The challenge of garbage is set to grow, solid waste management plans need to be implemented
- After Uri, a replay of a 2001 predicament
- Any response to Uri must factor in Pakistani state’s relationship with non-state actors
- It is assumed that Blacks will vote 93 per cent for Clinton, seven per cent for Trump