Now, train your toddlers how to pee on the pot with 'ipotty'
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
A new digital device that will potty train your toddlers while they enjoy their favourite cartoons and videos has been unveiled.
Ipotty -- a kid's potty which is iPad compatible has standard plastic training toilet with an iPad-ready stand.
CTA Digital, whose whizz-mo is on display at the international gadget show in Las Vegas. It will be on sale in March for USD 39.99, the New York Daily News reported.
"We've gotten great feedback from parents who think it'd be great for training," said Camilo Gallardo of CTA Digital.
Battaglino said that the new device may be of help for her 2-year-old grandson, Xavier.
"He actively uses the iPad. He does all the applications, plays Angry Birds. It may help for him to sit there to become potty trained."
Whereas, she said back in her days she gave books to her children.
"This is just the next generation's version of a book," she said.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2