Now, Windows phone app will guide to make a perfect cocktail
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: Advani hits out at Nitish Kumar, says he will be doomed for deserting NDA
Technology has the potential to take over your day-to-day routine. And taking this a step forward, Windows phone has now developed an app that can guide to make your favourite cocktail.
Called 'Cocktail Flow,' the app tells you the technique to create a variety of cocktails to satiate your taste buds. It tells you the right steps to make a perfect cocktail.
This app can also help you become a perfect host at a fancy party. The application allows you to choose from various categories based on colour, liquor preference, decoration etc. for that impressive cocktail
So plan your party now!
Not only the cocktail, the fitness apps from Windows phone can get you in shape as well. The smartphone app monitors your calorie intake, to keep you on your guard. Simultaneously, fitness apps help you monitor your health.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit