Now, Windows phone app will guide to make a perfect cocktail
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Technology has the potential to take over your day-to-day routine. And taking this a step forward, Windows phone has now developed an app that can guide to make your favourite cocktail.
Called 'Cocktail Flow,' the app tells you the technique to create a variety of cocktails to satiate your taste buds. It tells you the right steps to make a perfect cocktail.
This app can also help you become a perfect host at a fancy party. The application allows you to choose from various categories based on colour, liquor preference, decoration etc. for that impressive cocktail
So plan your party now!
Not only the cocktail, the fitness apps from Windows phone can get you in shape as well. The smartphone app monitors your calorie intake, to keep you on your guard. Simultaneously, fitness apps help you monitor your health.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express