Now,'Smart bag' to charge all your gadgets
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
Researchers claim to have developed the 'world's first smart bag' that can charge your electronic devices like mobiles and laptops besides storing them.
A Kickstarter project is helping to raise funds for the bag called 'Phorce', website Mashable reported.
The bag has a waterproof shell and specially designed pockets to safely hold all the big tablets on the market.
Additionally, the bag changes shape ¿ it can be morphed between a backpack, a shoulder bag and a suitcase.
The bag pairs directly with your smartphone via Bluetooth.
Using that connection, one can monitor how much reserved power you're packing.
The pairing can also work as a pseudo-tracking device, the report said.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape