Now,'Smart bag' to charge all your gadgets
- SC orders completion of trail of all sitting MPs, MLAs within year of framing charges
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
Researchers claim to have developed the 'world's first smart bag' that can charge your electronic devices like mobiles and laptops besides storing them.
A Kickstarter project is helping to raise funds for the bag called 'Phorce', website Mashable reported.
The bag has a waterproof shell and specially designed pockets to safely hold all the big tablets on the market.
Additionally, the bag changes shape ¿ it can be morphed between a backpack, a shoulder bag and a suitcase.
The bag pairs directly with your smartphone via Bluetooth.
Using that connection, one can monitor how much reserved power you're packing.
The pairing can also work as a pseudo-tracking device, the report said.
For instance, if you accidentally forget your bag under a table at a coffee shop, for example, your phone will remind you before you wander too far away.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress