Now,'Smart bag' to charge all your gadgets
- IAF evacuates over 2,500 from Nepal; 250 feared missing after landslide
- 4,000 people, mostly Indians, to reach India in 80 buses tonight
- Nepal PM Koirala puts toll at 10,000, says rescue ops not effective
- There is no gag order on PM when abroad: Jaitley on row over Modi’s comment
- Bihar hospital puts 'Bhukamp' stickers on patients injured in the earthquake
Researchers claim to have developed the 'world's first smart bag' that can charge your electronic devices like mobiles and laptops besides storing them.
A Kickstarter project is helping to raise funds for the bag called 'Phorce', website Mashable reported.
The bag has a waterproof shell and specially designed pockets to safely hold all the big tablets on the market.
Additionally, the bag changes shape ¿ it can be morphed between a backpack, a shoulder bag and a suitcase.
The bag pairs directly with your smartphone via Bluetooth.
Using that connection, one can monitor how much reserved power you're packing.
The pairing can also work as a pseudo-tracking device, the report said.
For instance, if you accidentally forget your bag under a table at a coffee shop, for example, your phone will remind you before you wander too far away.