NPS-18, GNPS-36 cagers emerge champions
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
New Public School, Sector 18 and Guru Nanak Public School Sector 36 emerged champions in the boys and girls' sections in the Lt. Col. Balraj Singh Sub-Junior State basketball championship held on Tuesday. Vivek High School, Sector 38 and Government Girls Model Senior Secondary School, Sector 20 came second and Saupin's School, Sector 32 and St Xavier's School, Sector 44 finished third respectively in boys and girls' sections.
Meanwhile, Amit of hosts New Public School, Sector 18 and Amrit Kaur of Guru Nanak Public School, Sector 36 were adjudged best players of the tournament. Sacred Heart School, Sector 26, bagged the most disciplined team of the tournament title.
In the Super League round boy's matches played on Tuesday, New Public School, Sector 18 outplayed Vivek High School, Sector 38 by 58-26 while Saupin's School, Sector 32 defeated St Xaviers School, Sector 18 by 23-11. In the girl's Super League matches, St Xavier's School, Sector 44 prevailed over Sacred Heart School, Sector 26 by 11-06 and Guru Nanak Public School, Sector 36 outclassed St Xavier's School, Sector 44 by 20-7.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue