NRHM scam: CBI opens more inquiries
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The documents include letters issued from NRHM Mission office and directorates of health & family welfare regarding works and funds allotted to these districts. Besides, names of the suppliers and the expenditure incurred on the purchases and the procurement have also been sought, said the official.
The official said that proper cases will be registered into the matters on the basis of the findings in the PEs.
Innocent doctors were also trapped: Akhilesh
LUCKNOW: CM Akhilesh Yadav Thursday said that many innocent doctors have landed in jail in the multi-crore NRHM scam. "NRHM scam maligned the image of UP. Fingers were raised at medical and health department. It involved several thousand crores. Doctors too have been sent to jail. Many of them were innocent but had to surrender as they had no option," he said.