NRHM scam: CBI opens more inquiries
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The documents include letters issued from NRHM Mission office and directorates of health & family welfare regarding works and funds allotted to these districts. Besides, names of the suppliers and the expenditure incurred on the purchases and the procurement have also been sought, said the official.
The official said that proper cases will be registered into the matters on the basis of the findings in the PEs.