NRHM scam: CBI opens more inquiries
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
The documents include letters issued from NRHM Mission office and directorates of health & family welfare regarding works and funds allotted to these districts. Besides, names of the suppliers and the expenditure incurred on the purchases and the procurement have also been sought, said the official.