NSE to drop Suzlon, Gujarat Fluorochemicals from F&O segment
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Leading stock exchange NSE today said it has decided to remove Suzlon Energy and Gujarat Fluorochemicals from the futures & options segment.
In a circular, National Stock Exchange (NSE)said trading in derivative contracts for these two securities would not be available with effect from March 1, 2013.
However, the existing unexpired contracts of expiry months December 2012, January 2013 and February 2013 would continue to be available for trading till their respective expiry.
"...no contracts shall be available for trading in the ...securities (Suzlon Energy and Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd) with effect from March 01, 2013," the exchange said.
Earlier in October, the exchanges have announced that they would exclude IT firm MphasiS and diversified company Piramal Enterprises from its derivative segment from December 28.
As per the Sebi's regulation, any scrip with a minimum trading volume of Rs 10 lakh and market wide position limit (MWPL) or market capitalisation of Rs 300 crore would be eligible for entry into the F&O segment.
Any scrip, however, that fails to maintain a minimum MWPL requirement of Rs 200 crore will cease to be in F&O segment.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment