NSS Camp on social evils
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Ludhiana:A special seven-day National Service Scheme (NSS) camp began at the Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) on Sunday. Director Students' Welfare of PAU, Dr D S Cheema said the camp will focus on environment and social evils, for which a rally will also be organised.
Amrit Academy celebrates annual day