Obama, Morsi forge crucial link
New York Times : Fri Nov 23 2012, 00:53 hrs
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: Watson departs after scoring scintillating fifty
The fledgling partnership forged in the fires of the past week may be ephemeral, a unique moment of cooperation born out of necessity.