Obama, Romney make it to ‘20 Dumbest People' of 2012’ list
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been named in Mad Magazine's list of 'The 20 Dumbest People, Events, and Things of 2012'.
Obama though won the election he was ranked sixth for his lackluster performance in his first presidential debate against Romney.
Romney topped Obama at number two on the list for what Mad Magazine described as his flip-flops.
"What can one say (and then retract) about Mitt Romney that he hasn't already said (and then retracted) about himself?" the magazine asked.
"There's not a single important issue that he hasn't been for and then against, or against and then for, or both, or neither, or whatever," it added.
According to the New York Daily News, Republican Todd Akin also made the list for his comments about "legitimate rape," as did Clint Eastwood for his bizarre rant to an empty chair at the Republican National Convention.
The '20 Dumbest' issue of Mad Magazine will hit newsstands on December 18
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready