Obama, Romney make it to ‘20 Dumbest People' of 2012’ list
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been named in Mad Magazine's list of 'The 20 Dumbest People, Events, and Things of 2012'.
Obama though won the election he was ranked sixth for his lackluster performance in his first presidential debate against Romney.
Romney topped Obama at number two on the list for what Mad Magazine described as his flip-flops.
"What can one say (and then retract) about Mitt Romney that he hasn't already said (and then retracted) about himself?" the magazine asked.
"There's not a single important issue that he hasn't been for and then against, or against and then for, or both, or neither, or whatever," it added.
According to the New York Daily News, Republican Todd Akin also made the list for his comments about "legitimate rape," as did Clint Eastwood for his bizarre rant to an empty chair at the Republican National Convention.
The '20 Dumbest' issue of Mad Magazine will hit newsstands on December 18