Obama, Romney make it to ‘20 Dumbest People' of 2012’ list
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been named in Mad Magazine's list of 'The 20 Dumbest People, Events, and Things of 2012'.
Obama though won the election he was ranked sixth for his lackluster performance in his first presidential debate against Romney.
Romney topped Obama at number two on the list for what Mad Magazine described as his flip-flops.
"What can one say (and then retract) about Mitt Romney that he hasn't already said (and then retracted) about himself?" the magazine asked.
"There's not a single important issue that he hasn't been for and then against, or against and then for, or both, or neither, or whatever," it added.
According to the New York Daily News, Republican Todd Akin also made the list for his comments about "legitimate rape," as did Clint Eastwood for his bizarre rant to an empty chair at the Republican National Convention.
The '20 Dumbest' issue of Mad Magazine will hit newsstands on December 18
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today