Obama’s second-term Cabinet takes shape
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
President Barack Obama has begun to reshape his Cabinet at the start of his second term, elevating several longtime advisers to key positions. More changes are still to come, as officials step down after long tenures through stressful periods at top jobs.
Following is a list of the nominations so far, along with some of the Cabinet members who the White House has confirmed are staying on; and some important positions that are vacant or may soon become vacant.