Obama’s second-term Cabinet takes shape
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
President Barack Obama has begun to reshape his Cabinet at the start of his second term, elevating several longtime advisers to key positions. More changes are still to come, as officials step down after long tenures through stressful periods at top jobs.
Following is a list of the nominations so far, along with some of the Cabinet members who the White House has confirmed are staying on; and some important positions that are vacant or may soon become vacant.