Objections for mobile tower policy invited
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
The UT Administration has formulated a Draft Mobile Tower Policy for UT Chandigarh uploaded on the official site, www.chandigarh.nic.in.
Before the finalization of this policy, the Administration has invited public objections/ suggestions on this policy, if any, to be submitted to the office of the Senior Town Planner, Department of Urban Planning, Chandigarh Administration on his e-mail id, email@example.com. The last date for receipt of these is November l6.
In the above policy, the security and structural safety aspect of the buildings has been handled and the provision of installation of micro cell based stations can be considered on residential buildings in the areas/ sectors wherein there are only few non-residential buildings to provide seamless un-interrupted mobile services. Further the condition of sharing has also been imposed.