- Finally, the axe falls: AAP expels Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and 2 others for ‘anti-party’ activities
- SC refuses to dismiss National Green Tribunal's ban on 15-year-old vehicles in Delhi
- In House, land line gives Congress a Rahul recharge
- The Failing Fields: Wheat crop damaged, only seeds of discord at Punjab’s mega mandi
- Two ‘Pak’ boats with heroin seized near Gujarat, 8 held
Safety, however, is of prime importance. "We have arranged for multiple layers of safety at the mud run. There are also ambulances and paramedics, in case of an emergency," says Turakhia, adding that the event's cornerstones are adventure and fun. Also, the proceeds from the event will go to the NGO Habitat for Humanity and the Sainik Welfare Association. "The three-hour marathon will be followed by a sundowner, where a posse of international and local DJs such as Dinka (Switzerland), Martin Roth (Germany), Weekend Heroes (Israel) and Clement (India) will play electronic dance music," he says.
A lavish spread of food and beverages, he adds, will ensure that the fun lasts through the day.