Octomom Nadya Suleman signs deal to strip topless again at Miami club
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi says poverty is a 'tourist destination' for Rahul
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
After working as a stripper last year in a bid to pay her bills to raise her 14 children, it seems that cash-strapped Octomom is once again taking to the stage and pole.
According to TMZ.com, the 38-year-old single mother has signed a deal with a Florida strip club to appear topless on stage, the Daily Mail reported.
The troubled mother-of-fourteen is reportedly getting paid 20,000 dollars for her appearance at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach.
Her stage show at the club comes after the lounge previously sued the mother of octuplets for breach of contract after she pulled out of a previously planned appearance last year to perform at another strip club.
Octomom, real name Nadya Suleman, had an ongoing legal battle with the establishment, but the two parties have now reportedly nutted out an agreement.
If Suleman would agree to make four appearances at the club this February, the lounge agreed to drop their lawsuit.
Octomom is said to be not taking part in any lap dancing, just featuring on stage and bartending at the establishment.
Her appearance at the strip club comes after she was reportedly paid 5,000 dollars to strip down to just her knickers and grind on-stage to the sounds of Rihanna at a Florida club last year.
Making her debut in July 2012, Nadya was showered with dollar bills as she came out on stage at The Playhouse Gentlemen's Club in Miami.
For her first dance, she wore an Eyes Wide Shut-inspired PVC ensemble of mask, thigh-high boots, corset, bra and pants, while carrying a riding crop.
She then removed her outfit to the sounds of Rihanna's 'S and M,' ending up in just her boots and knickers.
For her second dance, she changed into a sexy schoolgirl costume of pigtails, knee-high stockings and checked skirt, as she performed to Rihanna's 'Rude Boy.'
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota