Octomom Nadya Suleman signs deal to strip topless again at Miami club
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
After working as a stripper last year in a bid to pay her bills to raise her 14 children, it seems that cash-strapped Octomom is once again taking to the stage and pole.
According to TMZ.com, the 38-year-old single mother has signed a deal with a Florida strip club to appear topless on stage, the Daily Mail reported.
The troubled mother-of-fourteen is reportedly getting paid 20,000 dollars for her appearance at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach.
Her stage show at the club comes after the lounge previously sued the mother of octuplets for breach of contract after she pulled out of a previously planned appearance last year to perform at another strip club.
Octomom, real name Nadya Suleman, had an ongoing legal battle with the establishment, but the two parties have now reportedly nutted out an agreement.
If Suleman would agree to make four appearances at the club this February, the lounge agreed to drop their lawsuit.
Octomom is said to be not taking part in any lap dancing, just featuring on stage and bartending at the establishment.
Her appearance at the strip club comes after she was reportedly paid 5,000 dollars to strip down to just her knickers and grind on-stage to the sounds of Rihanna at a Florida club last year.
Making her debut in July 2012, Nadya was showered with dollar bills as she came out on stage at The Playhouse Gentlemen's Club in Miami.
For her first dance, she wore an Eyes Wide Shut-inspired PVC ensemble of mask, thigh-high boots, corset, bra and pants, while carrying a riding crop.
She then removed her outfit to the sounds of Rihanna's 'S and M,' ending up in just her boots and knickers.
For her second dance, she changed into a sexy schoolgirl costume of pigtails, knee-high stockings and checked skirt, as she performed to Rihanna's 'Rude Boy.'
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties