Octomom Nadya Suleman signs deal to strip topless again at Miami club
- To check pollution, Delhi govt announces curbs on plying of pvt vehicles
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots: Delhi court orders fresh probe against Jagdish Tytler
- Centre, states must work together for India's progress: PM Modi
- Delhi Assembly passes Jan Lokpal Bill, Kejriwal calls it a 'historic moment'
- Mulayam as PM, Rahul his deputy: Akhilesh's formula for alliance with Congress
After working as a stripper last year in a bid to pay her bills to raise her 14 children, it seems that cash-strapped Octomom is once again taking to the stage and pole.
According to TMZ.com, the 38-year-old single mother has signed a deal with a Florida strip club to appear topless on stage, the Daily Mail reported.
The troubled mother-of-fourteen is reportedly getting paid 20,000 dollars for her appearance at T's Lounge in West Palm Beach.
Her stage show at the club comes after the lounge previously sued the mother of octuplets for breach of contract after she pulled out of a previously planned appearance last year to perform at another strip club.
Octomom, real name Nadya Suleman, had an ongoing legal battle with the establishment, but the two parties have now reportedly nutted out an agreement.
If Suleman would agree to make four appearances at the club this February, the lounge agreed to drop their lawsuit.
Octomom is said to be not taking part in any lap dancing, just featuring on stage and bartending at the establishment.
Her appearance at the strip club comes after she was reportedly paid 5,000 dollars to strip down to just her knickers and grind on-stage to the sounds of Rihanna at a Florida club last year.
Making her debut in July 2012, Nadya was showered with dollar bills as she came out on stage at The Playhouse Gentlemen's Club in Miami.
For her first dance, she wore an Eyes Wide Shut-inspired PVC ensemble of mask, thigh-high boots, corset, bra and pants, while carrying a riding crop.
She then removed her outfit to the sounds of Rihanna's 'S and M,' ending up in just her boots and knickers.
For her second dance, she changed into a sexy schoolgirl costume of pigtails, knee-high stockings and checked skirt, as she performed to Rihanna's 'Rude Boy.'
- Undertake pay revisions at shorter intervals instead of every 10 years
- Kesavinyas: Impresssion of changing gender and sexuality landscape
- Contrary to the dominant view, development is not a benign caste-free alternative
- Victims of Pakistan’s blasphemy law are mostly the poor and the helpless
- As the climate worsens, will it matter which country was originally to blame?
- BJP setback in local polls may point to a growth model that does not create jobs