ODI today, traffic diversions in place
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
With the match between India and England scheduled for Wednesday, those commuting to Mohali will be required to avoid certain roads.
Some roads have been closed while on the others, traffic has been diverted. The match will start at noon and continue till around 8 pm. The restrictions will be in place throughout the duration of the match.
People possessing VVIP passes, coming from Chandigarh, will enter through the Sector 45-46 dividing road which leads straight to the stadium.
For the other traffic on the same route, an alternative route is provided from Sector 49-50 dividing towards Manav Mangal School. The passage from 48-49 dividing has also been blocked and the route is meant for VIPs.
The parking provisions will be as follows -
For those with tickets to the AC Lounge, Level-3 entry is through gate number 1; parking inside the sports complex and across the road opposite the hockey stadium. Parking will be the same for those in Enclosures Level 1 and Level 2.
For Pavilion Terrace, entry is through gate number 1C; parking opposite Majestic Hotel/ behind petrol pump Ph-9
VIP Block entry is through gate number 4; parking opposite education board
Chair blocks entry is from two gates i.e. gate number 5 and 6; parking opposite PUDA Bhawan.
North VIP block entry is from gate number 7; parking behind stadium gate number 9
Chair/general block entry is from gate number 10; parking opposite PUDA Bhawan Phase 8
Chair block entry is from gate number 11; parking opposite to PUDA Bhawan Phase 8