ODI today, traffic diversions in place
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
With the match between India and England scheduled for Wednesday, those commuting to Mohali will be required to avoid certain roads.
Some roads have been closed while on the others, traffic has been diverted. The match will start at noon and continue till around 8 pm. The restrictions will be in place throughout the duration of the match.
People possessing VVIP passes, coming from Chandigarh, will enter through the Sector 45-46 dividing road which leads straight to the stadium.
For the other traffic on the same route, an alternative route is provided from Sector 49-50 dividing towards Manav Mangal School. The passage from 48-49 dividing has also been blocked and the route is meant for VIPs.
The parking provisions will be as follows -
For those with tickets to the AC Lounge, Level-3 entry is through gate number 1; parking inside the sports complex and across the road opposite the hockey stadium. Parking will be the same for those in Enclosures Level 1 and Level 2.
For Pavilion Terrace, entry is through gate number 1C; parking opposite Majestic Hotel/ behind petrol pump Ph-9
VIP Block entry is through gate number 4; parking opposite education board
Chair blocks entry is from two gates i.e. gate number 5 and 6; parking opposite PUDA Bhawan.
North VIP block entry is from gate number 7; parking behind stadium gate number 9
Chair/general block entry is from gate number 10; parking opposite PUDA Bhawan Phase 8
Chair block entry is from gate number 11; parking opposite to PUDA Bhawan Phase 8
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment