Of dreams, aspirations & ambitions
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
My future... when this topic was given to me, I was searching for an answer to this question. The world is full of ups and downs and life is a journey that teaches us to flow through it. At this point of life, especially, buried under peer pressure, board exams and expectations from parents along with a dozen projects and extra-curricular activities, I realise the importance of early planning.
We are intended to expect best in life and I assure you that I am no exception.
"May your spirit soar throuh the vast cathedral of your being. May your mind whirl joyful cartwheels of creativity. May your heart sing sweet lullabies of timelessness", said Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
A world full of opportunities and an adventure seeker both are made for each other.
"Success is a journey and not a destination: Your dream will always defeat reality if you give it a chance."
In five years — study abroad, obtain scholarship and settle.
In 10 years — entry into an MNC, holding a competitive post.
In 20 years — raise a family and a happy life.
In 50years — harvest the benefits of my 65 years of life.
And beyond-enjoy quiet country life, join active politics, capitalise for an MNC establishment AS PRESIDENT or join social service
These are the five shades of the life of an adventure seeker's utopia.
1) The MNC company -hp
3) My own venture -MNC
4) My NGO foundation
" The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking."- Steve Jobs
n Jayaraj, DAV, Thane
My life plan is to be prepared to face challenges with strong educational qualifications that people would need me rather than me running for jobs as my brother does. I would be the Company Secretary of a Multinational with a huge pay package and perks, travelling to each and every corner of the world and enjoying places I have wished to visit as a child. I will be the decision maker for companies and have people running around me. I would have a Mercedes and enjoy the comforts of travelling high class . The best of food, the best of hotels , the best of clothing that I can lay my hands on would be my choice and settle down as a good family man and make life happy for my parents, me and all the people around me
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun