Officials ignore Bhagirath Palace flaws, market not in Master Plan
- J&K: Two policemen arrested in connection with Budgam youth's killing
- Congress warms up for rally on land bill; launches 'Zameen Wapsi' website
- Railways gearing up to tackle crimes against women: Prabhu
- Alliance of Janata Parivar requires new political line, says Kerala JD(U) faction
- Indian Navy's ships return after participating in 'Operation Rahat'
"Master Plan 2021 states that wholesale markets will be shifted to integrated freight areas. For instance, the paper market has been shifted to Ghazipur. But many traders, such as the ones dealing in chemical products, refused to leave their old shops. They are opposing going to a new location offered by the DDA," a senior official said.
"Special area is a tricky point and we are under political pressure to avoid action against traders," the official said.