Officials ignore Bhagirath Palace flaws, market not in Master Plan
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Elections LIVE 2014: Modi would have ousted Vajpayee like Jaswant and Advani, says Rahul
"Master Plan 2021 states that wholesale markets will be shifted to integrated freight areas. For instance, the paper market has been shifted to Ghazipur. But many traders, such as the ones dealing in chemical products, refused to leave their old shops. They are opposing going to a new location offered by the DDA," a senior official said.
"Special area is a tricky point and we are under political pressure to avoid action against traders," the official said.