Olivia Wilde moving to New York for love
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- IPL 7: Yuvraj Singh roars back to form
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
"Tron: Legacy" star Olivia Wilde has agreed to move to New York for the sake of her relationship with Jason Sudeikis.
The 28-year-old beauty is smitten with the 37-year-old comedian and has already listed her Los Feliz home in Los Angeles ahead of her move, reported Us magazine.
The actress had previously resisted relocating because of her career, but has now decided her romance is more important.
"Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC," a source said.
Wilde put her Los Angeles home up for sale earlier this month with an asking price of USD 2.5 million.
The "Cowboys and Aliens" star has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011, a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.