Olivia Wilde moving to New York for love
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
"Tron: Legacy" star Olivia Wilde has agreed to move to New York for the sake of her relationship with Jason Sudeikis.
The 28-year-old beauty is smitten with the 37-year-old comedian and has already listed her Los Feliz home in Los Angeles ahead of her move, reported Us magazine.
The actress had previously resisted relocating because of her career, but has now decided her romance is more important.
"Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC," a source said.
Wilde put her Los Angeles home up for sale earlier this month with an asking price of USD 2.5 million.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself