Olsen twins beat Middletons for best-dressed sisters
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The Olsen sisters are on the cover of Vogue's best-dressed supplement for this issue.
Vogue is looking at stylish sisters this time, with sisters from the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and her sister Pippa, to celebrity singers Beyonce and Solange Knowles.
"It''s been a year of sisters, most famously with Catherine and Pippa Middleton," Mark Holgate, Vogue Fashion News Director and Editor of the best dressed issue, said.
The four Courtin-Clarins sisters came in second, followed by Dakota and Elle Fanning, the Duchess of Cambridge and Pippa Middleton and Ruby and Lily Aldridge.
The Olsen sisters were famous US TV child stars and now have their own high-end designer labels The Row and Elizabeth and James.
"They get it right a lot of the time and then sometimes they don't get it right. That's actually great because it shows that it's their hands reaching into their wardrobes," Holage said.
"Look at what they've done with (their fashion labels) The Row and Elizabeth and James," he said.
"They are legitimate fashion forces," he added.