Olsen twins beat Middletons for best-dressed sisters
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
- US stocks plunge in early trade; Dow Jones falls more than 1,000 points
- Black Monday: Sensex crashes 1,624 pts; Rs 7-lakh cr wiped out
- OROP row escalates, ex-serviceman on fast-unto-death shifted to hospital
- UN court to India: Suspend all trials against Italian marines
The Olsen sisters are on the cover of Vogue's best-dressed supplement for this issue.
Vogue is looking at stylish sisters this time, with sisters from the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and her sister Pippa, to celebrity singers Beyonce and Solange Knowles.
"It''s been a year of sisters, most famously with Catherine and Pippa Middleton," Mark Holgate, Vogue Fashion News Director and Editor of the best dressed issue, said.
The four Courtin-Clarins sisters came in second, followed by Dakota and Elle Fanning, the Duchess of Cambridge and Pippa Middleton and Ruby and Lily Aldridge.
The Olsen sisters were famous US TV child stars and now have their own high-end designer labels The Row and Elizabeth and James.
"They get it right a lot of the time and then sometimes they don't get it right. That's actually great because it shows that it's their hands reaching into their wardrobes," Holage said.
"Look at what they've done with (their fashion labels) The Row and Elizabeth and James," he said.