Omar Abdullah expresses grief over Reasi road accident
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has expressed grief over the loss of lives in a road accident near Mahore area of in the Reasi district today.
Nine persons were killed and 6 others injured when their vehicle skidded off the road and rolled down into a deep gorge in Soit area.
In his condolence message, the Chief Minister conveyed his sympathy to the bereaved families and prayed for early recovery of the injured.
Omar directed the Divisional Administration and Health Department to provide all necessary medical treatment to the injured.
Expressing concern over the frequent road accidents in Chenab valley region, Omar directed the concerned authorities to review the scenario and work out strategy to curb the mishaps.