Omar warns against ‘selective execution’
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
On Afzal's family not being allowed to meet him, Omar said, "I cannot reconcile myself to the fact that his (Afzal) family was not allowed to see him before he was executed. That to my mind, on a human level, is the biggest tragedy of this execution."
He also questioned the rationale of informing Afzal's family living in the Valley through post, saying the reliability of the medium itself was questionable.