On the sets: Queen being shot in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
The last schedule of Vikas Bahl's Queen is currently underway in Delhi. The cast, including Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Yadav along with the crew reached Delhi on December 1 and will be stationed there for the next 20 days. A Viacom 18 production, the film was partly shot in Amsterdam and Paris earlier. The film is produced by Viacom 18.
Unglee's crucial scene shot at Bandra Fort
A crucial scene in Unglee, requiring the presence of all its actors, including Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi, Randeep Hooda, Kangana Ranaut, Angad Bedi and Neil Bhoopalam was shot at Mumbai's Bandra Fort last week. The film directed by Rensil D'Silva is being shot in real locations all over Mumbai. A Karan Johar production, the shooting of the film will continue till February next year.
OUATIM sequel is 40 per cent complete
Milan Luthria has shot almost 40 per cent of Once Upon A Time Again. Since the film is set in the 1970s, it is being shot in locations like Fort area, Charni Road, Marine Drive in Mumbai as these locales have still retained the old world look. The shooting will wrap up in March next year. Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and Sonali Bendre comprise the principal cast of the film, which is produced by Shobha and Ekta Kapoor.