Once Upon A Time Again wraps in January
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- MH370 continued flying for 6 hours, could have gone towards Kazakhstan or south of Indian Ocean: Malaysian PM
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
- Eyes on UP prize, Narendra Modi set for Varanasi
The shooting of Milan Luthria's Once Upon A Time Again, the sequel to Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, is currently underway in Mumbai. The makers have chosen real locations like Kala Ghoda, Sassoon Dock, Mukesh Mills to capture the old time Mumbai keeping the film's premise in mind. The director will shoot some important sequences, including action scenes in this schedule. Starring Imran Khan, Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha and Pitobash among others, the shooting of this film will be wrapped by end of January.
Zanjeer in action
Director Apoorva Lakhia has captured some stunning action sequences with Ram Charan Teja for the Zanjeer remake, including a remarkable one in which Teja drives into a Mumbai basti. Presently being shot in Mumbai, this schedule will wrap up by December end. Giving January a miss, the next schedule is slated for February. Sanjay Dutt, Priyanka Chopra, Mahie Gill and Prakash Raj comprise the cast.
Bullet Raja's next schedule in January end
After completing a long schedule of 35 days in Barabanki near Lucknow for Bullet Raja, Tigmanshu Dhulia will continue with the remaining shoot in January end. This time round the action flick will also be shot in Mumbai, Kolkata and Chambal.
Saif Ali Khan, Sonakshi Sinha and Irrfan comprise the principal cast.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy