One dies in Muzaffarnagar riots' relief camp
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
A riot-victim has died in a a private relief camp at Barnawi village in the neighbouring Shamli district here.
48-year-old Bablu fell ill and died due to cold on Friday, claimed the organizer and the village head Hafiz Hauser.
Kauser said that at least 250 people are in the Barnawi relief camp.
Meanwhile, government authorities have shifted 250 families from Madarsa private camp in Shamli town and another 126 families from the Sanjak village relief camp to safer places to prevent them from the cold wave conditions sweeping across the Uttar Pradesh.
More than 60 persons were killed and over 40,000 displaced in communal violence that broke out in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas in September last year.