One in ten people have had sex in office
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
10 per cent of people have confessed that they have actually made love at their work place, a survey has revealed.
The survey, conducted by Glassdoor, has shed light into love and romance in the workplace.
More than 1,000 anonymous Glassdoor users shared their secrets about love while on the job.
51 per cent of employees and unemployed job seekers said that it's ok to be romantically involved with a co-worker, the Houston Chronicle reported.
More than 37 per cent said they have been involved with a co-worker romantically.
22 per cent people said that while they have not made love in the workplace, they have thought about doing it and 41 per cent admitted that they believe some of their co-workers have made love in the workplace.