One in ten people have had sex in office
- Don't just love Kashmir for its beauty, love it for its people: Congress tells PM Narendra Modi
- LIVE: Do not distinguish between the land and people of Kashmir, says Derek O'Brien
- Gujarat: Forced out, these Dalits are refugees 15 km from home
- Vasundhara Raje admits to problem: Gau rakshak shops asking for more
- We walk the road Vajpayee mapped, Kashmir can feel Azadi that India has: Modi
10 per cent of people have confessed that they have actually made love at their work place, a survey has revealed.
The survey, conducted by Glassdoor, has shed light into love and romance in the workplace.
More than 1,000 anonymous Glassdoor users shared their secrets about love while on the job.
51 per cent of employees and unemployed job seekers said that it's ok to be romantically involved with a co-worker, the Houston Chronicle reported.
More than 37 per cent said they have been involved with a co-worker romantically.
- Una awakening: New focus on land distribution for redemption of Dalit dignity
- Angered by gau rakshak, now PM Modi must apply the same principle to all crime
- Governors, with rare exceptions, have been acting as if employees of the Central govt
- Arctic opportunities: India should leverage trade talks with South Korea
- PM Modi's belated statements on gau rakshaks still require scrutiny
- Changing a name of place can be an act of power or about the politics of visibility