One in ten people have had sex in office
- CVC, CIC appointments irk Jethmalani, says respect for Modi ends today
- Despite India's objections, Pakistan holds elections in Gilgit-Baltistan
- Ready to 'drink poison' to crush the 'cobra' of communalism: Lalu
- TDP MLA accuses CM Chandrasekhara Rao of phone tapping, files FIR
- Bombay High Court bans horse-drawn carriages calling them illegal
10 per cent of people have confessed that they have actually made love at their work place, a survey has revealed.
The survey, conducted by Glassdoor, has shed light into love and romance in the workplace.
More than 1,000 anonymous Glassdoor users shared their secrets about love while on the job.
51 per cent of employees and unemployed job seekers said that it's ok to be romantically involved with a co-worker, the Houston Chronicle reported.
More than 37 per cent said they have been involved with a co-worker romantically.
22 per cent people said that while they have not made love in the workplace, they have thought about doing it and 41 per cent admitted that they believe some of their co-workers have made love in the workplace.