One in ten people have had sex in office
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
10 per cent of people have confessed that they have actually made love at their work place, a survey has revealed.
The survey, conducted by Glassdoor, has shed light into love and romance in the workplace.
More than 1,000 anonymous Glassdoor users shared their secrets about love while on the job.
51 per cent of employees and unemployed job seekers said that it's ok to be romantically involved with a co-worker, the Houston Chronicle reported.
More than 37 per cent said they have been involved with a co-worker romantically.
22 per cent people said that while they have not made love in the workplace, they have thought about doing it and 41 per cent admitted that they believe some of their co-workers have made love in the workplace.