One in ten people have had sex in office
- Netaji files show family was under observation, intercepted communication hinted at sightings
- Indian fisherman allegedly killed in Pakistan firing off Gujarat coast
- Maharashtra government transfers Sheena Bora murder case to Central Bureau of Investigation
- Another drowned toddler washes up on Turkish beach: report
- Taliban attack on Pakistan base kills 29; 16 die in mosque
10 per cent of people have confessed that they have actually made love at their work place, a survey has revealed.
The survey, conducted by Glassdoor, has shed light into love and romance in the workplace.
More than 1,000 anonymous Glassdoor users shared their secrets about love while on the job.
51 per cent of employees and unemployed job seekers said that it's ok to be romantically involved with a co-worker, the Houston Chronicle reported.
More than 37 per cent said they have been involved with a co-worker romantically.