One killed, eight family members taken ill after eating food
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
A youth died and eight members of a family were taken ill after consuming food in Naglasindhi area, police said here.
Police suspect that some poisonous substance got mixed in the food.
Chetanveer (18) died and eight members of his family, including four brothers, fell unconscious after consuming food in Gadalpura village yesterday, they said.
Those taken ill have been admitted to the district hospital.