One killed, eight family members taken ill after eating food
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
A youth died and eight members of a family were taken ill after consuming food in Naglasindhi area, police said here.
Police suspect that some poisonous substance got mixed in the food.
Chetanveer (18) died and eight members of his family, including four brothers, fell unconscious after consuming food in Gadalpura village yesterday, they said.
Those taken ill have been admitted to the district hospital.