One killed, eight family members taken ill after eating food
- After slamming govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Modi at 7RCR
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at Centre, says MHA notification politically motivated
- Death toll climbs to 1412 as intense heat wave continues
- India wanted Bofors remark of President retracted: Swedish daily
- Extra-Constitutional authorities were really wielding power in UPA: PM
A youth died and eight members of a family were taken ill after consuming food in Naglasindhi area, police said here.
Police suspect that some poisonous substance got mixed in the food.
Chetanveer (18) died and eight members of his family, including four brothers, fell unconscious after consuming food in Gadalpura village yesterday, they said.
Those taken ill have been admitted to the district hospital.