One killed, eight family members taken ill after eating food

Food poison

A youth died and eight members of a family were taken ill after consuming food in Naglasindhi area, police said here.

Police suspect that some poisonous substance got mixed in the food.

Chetanveer (18) died and eight members of his family, including four brothers, fell unconscious after consuming food in Gadalpura village yesterday, they said.

Those taken ill have been admitted to the district hospital.

Please read our terms of use before posting comments
TERMS OF USE: The views, opinions and comments posted are your, and are not endorsed by this website. You shall be solely responsible for the comment posted here. The website reserves the right to delete, reject, or otherwise remove any views, opinions and comments posted or part thereof. You shall ensure that the comment is not inflammatory, abusive, derogatory, defamatory &/or obscene, or contain pornographic matter and/or does not constitute hate mail, or violate privacy of any person (s) or breach confidentiality or otherwise is illegal, immoral or contrary to public policy. Nor should it contain anything infringing copyright &/or intellectual property rights of any person(s).
comments powered by Disqus