One killed, six injured in twin-bomb explosions in Manipur
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
A labourer was killed and six others were injured when suspected militants exploded two bombs in Thoubal district of Manipur, police said today.
The remote-controlled bombs went off at around 11.45 PM last night killing Lali Kumar (30), who hailed from Punjab, on the spot.
The injured were admitted to the Regional Institute of Medical Science and Hospital.
All the labourers were engaged in the construction of a house.
Police and central forces from nearby Pallel police station rushed to the spot and searched the area.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state