One more dengue death reported in city
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
One more death due to dengue was registered by the PMC on Saturday. An 18-year-old boy from Shirur was admitted to Jehangir Hospital with dengue fever. He died of complications of the disease, said acting chief medical officer, PMC, S T Pardeshi. He however added that dengue fever cases were subsiding.
Solapur-Pune superfast special
The Pune Division of the Central Railway will run Solapur-Pune-Solapur winter superfast special trains on November 11 and 18. The trains will depart at 11.10 am from Solapur and will arrive at Pune Station at 3.10 pm. The train will leave for Solapur from Pune Station at 4.15 on the same day. The train will comprise two sleeper coaches, six unreserved coaches, seven reserved second class coaches, one AC III tier and one AC II tier.