One more dengue death reported in city
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
One more death due to dengue was registered by the PMC on Saturday. An 18-year-old boy from Shirur was admitted to Jehangir Hospital with dengue fever. He died of complications of the disease, said acting chief medical officer, PMC, S T Pardeshi. He however added that dengue fever cases were subsiding.
Solapur-Pune superfast special